Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cayla 3 Months Old

I love that smile, everything is worth it when they smile at you like that :) Cayla in her new Gymboree duds, with her little dolly. I love having girls they have such cute stuff! Today is my baby Cayla's 3 month birthday! Time has gone by so fast which is good and sad at the same time. She is so smiley and gets excited whenever she sees me, I love that. She will lay there and look at me and start talking away, sooo cute :) Before I know it she will be eating baby food getting teeth and crawling! It is such a momentous part of their lives yet such a short time within their life. I always think when I am pregnant how I am going to have sleepless nights and how my schedule will change, but it really goes by so fast. I can't believe Jadon is 2 1/2 I feel like he was just the baby, and I know it will go just as fast with Cayla. I can't wait till Jose is home to enjoy her too, I know it kills him to miss out on our kids growing up. I will be glad when the kids can have their daddy home for a while. I love it when we are a family all together, everything just seems right :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics! What a doll!!! Your kids are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete